Monday 29 April 2013

How to Add - Tables to Blogger?

Posted by Arun Kumar Choppara On 12:14 | No comments
In some instances we need to have data within a table. In such cases we need to add a table to the blog post.
Let us see the process of adding a simple table using HTML code. I have a simple HTML code mentioned below for creating a table.




I have used the above code to get the table displayed below.

Column1 Column2 Column3
row 1, cell 1 row 1, cell 2 row 1, cell 3
row 2, cell 1 row 2, cell 2 row 2, cell 3

If you like the post, take a couple of minutes to comment and share.
Your comments are most valuable and would help me come up with better posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

Founder & Author: Hi Friends, my name is Arun Kumar Choppara. I am a Software Engineer by profession and a passionate blogger. I have started blogging as a hobby and now addicted to it.
...Read More

Labels