Monday 29 April 2013

How to Add - Google map to Blogger?

Posted by Arun Kumar Choppara On 12:15 | 1 comment
We can see the google map added to most of the websites we see on the internet under the "Contact Us" page to pin point the location or the address that they specify. We usually have this added to a website if we want to specify address for the visitors. In the same way, we can also add a Google map to blogger.

Let us see the process of adding a Google map to blogger.


1. Go to: Google maps



2. Find the location on google map.



3. Click the link button which opens the URL and HTML code as shown below.
Copy the HTML embed code as highlighted in below image.



Now the HTML embed code is ready for Google map. We can use this code anywhere.

4. See the below screen prints on how I have added the HTML code to one of my test blog "Contact Me" page.

Click "HTML" to see HTML view.



Now add the HTML code and click "Update"



5. View blog to see thegoogle map added to "Contact Me" page of the blog.



The google map added to the blog will have all the zoom options as we have it on google maps.

If you like the post, take a couple of minutes to comment and share.
Your comments are most valuable and would help me come up with better posts.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. User Profile Chinnagounder Thiruvenkaam

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT ME

Founder & Author: Hi Friends, my name is Arun Kumar Choppara. I am a Software Engineer by profession and a passionate blogger. I have started blogging as a hobby and now addicted to it.
...Read More

Labels